South London Wedding DJ
Weddings are a special day and naturally you want to make it one to remember. So much planning goes in to a wedding, so ensure you deal with a professional wedding DJ and be safe in the knowledge that the party at your reception will be one to remember.
From the start we will communicate with you professionally, discuss all aspects of your wedding look to ascertain what kind of music and vibe are you and your partner looking for. I can create various different atmospheres such as clubby, relaxed, dinner & dance, disco, mainstream/commercial, cheesey etc. (or a mixture to keep all family and friends happy!). If you have any specific requirements, we can have a chat to see what will work best e.g. mood-lighting to match your colour scheme, timings, first/second dance, last song, what NOT to play and any special announcements etc.
What we do:
Here are few benefits of booking with DJ Jay Q Discos:
- Total client satisfaction is my aim – I strive to ‘go the extra mile’ to exceed expectations and provide excellent value for money
- State of the art sound & lighting system, to guarantee a brilliant atmosphere
- As well as being able to properly mix “cool/trendy” music, I can also play cheesy numbers, golden oldies & chart hits
- UNLIMITED requests in advance (and on the night) – Over 25,000 tunes to choose from
- Free smoke machine (if venue permits) makes the lights really come to life and impress people
- If you are interested in other services to make a lasting impression on your guests, then I can provide extras such as a beautiful dancefloor (either black & white or LED star-lit), photo-booth, chocolate fountain, popcorn machine etc.
- Member of Mobile DJ Network. Fully insured (to £10m) and all equipment safety tested (most venues require this)
Past Venues DJ Jay Q has played at include:
The Gherkin – London, Dorchester Hotel – London, Kew Gardens – London, XOYO – Shoreditch, Dog Star – Brixton, Scala – Kings Cross, Archer St. Cocktail Bar – Soho, Boardmasters Festival – Newquay, Queens Club – Kensington, Kia Oval Cricket Ground – Kennington, Boom Bap Festival – Cambridgeshire, P.O.W. – Brixton, Club Zeus – Reading, 20th Century Theatre – Notting Hill, Roehampton Country Club – Surrey, Piranha Bar – Hayling Island, Honourable Artillery Company (The HAC) – London, Thistle Hotel – Brighton, Seven Dials Club – Covent Garden, Roadtrip Bar – Shoreditch, Billabong Club – Kent